Comprehensive Advice in a Dynamic Sector
Our real estate lawyers offer a wide range of services to clients who are purchasing, selling, developing, financing or maintaining commercial and residential properties. These services include:
- Residential, recreational and commercial property transactions, including fractional interest purchases, sales, mortgages, and co-ownership agreements;
- Private lending transactions;
- Land assembly, construction financing and development marketing;
- Subdivision and development, including easements and rights of ways;
- Construction Contracts;
- Commercial Leasing;
- Joint Venture Agreements;
- Leased Land Transactions, including First Nation Developments;
- Strata Plans and Strata Corporations Governance;
- Employee Relocation.
We have particular expertise in Employee Relocation transactions (including Domestic and Cross-Border Relocations), fractional-interests and other unique recreational property arrangements, non-resident tax clearance on sales, and First Nations leasehold property transactions.