Throughout his career, Chuck has concentrated his practice in Real Estate, Corporate, Commercial, and Wills and Estates, with particular emphasis in Real Estate.
Chuck has a wealth of experience in residential, recreational and commercial real estate law including purchase and sale transactions, leasing, subdivisions, development, and construction. He has particular expertise in the purchase, sale, and development of fractional and full interest condominium and cooperative resort properties.
His corporate and commercial law experience includes advising all manner of business organizations on structuring, reorganization, shareholder and partnership issues, governance, financing, and business transactions.
In The Community
- Treasurer, North Shore Bar Association
- Director, North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
- Director, West Vancouver Minor Hockey Association
- Coach, West Vancouver Minor Hockey Association
Year Of Call
- British Columbia, 1992
- Nova Soctia, 1984
- Bachelor of Science, Dalhousie University, 1979
- Bachelor of Law, Dalhousie University, 1982