Charles (Chuck) R. Piercey *
604 988 5201
For Real Estate Transactions:
Brianne R. Keetley [email protected]
For Corporate Matters:
Barbara Joyce [email protected]
For Wills and Estates Matters:
Jacqueline Gaffney [email protected]
Christine Broatch [email protected]
Throughout his career, Chuck has concentrated his practice in Real Estate, Corporate, Commercial, and Wills and Estates, with particular emphasis in Real Estate.
Chuck’s wealth of experience as a real estate lawyer in residential, recreational and commercial real estate law including purchase and sale transactions, leasing, subdivisions, development, and construction. He has particular expertise in the purchase, sale, and development of fractional and full interest condominium and cooperative resort properties.
His corporate and commercial law experience includes advising all manner of business organizations on structuring, reorganization, shareholder and partnership issues, governance, financing, and business transactions.
In The Community
- Director, West Vancouver Community Centres Services Society
- Treasurer, North Shore Bar Association
- Director (past), North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
- Director (past), West Vancouver Minor Hockey Association
- Coach, West Vancouver Minor Hockey Association
- Bachelor of Science, Dalhousie University, 1979
- Bachelor of Law, Dalhousie University, 1982
Year Of Call
- British Columbia, 1992
- Nova Soctia, 1984