Practical, Personalized Business Advice
From start-up and small business to family-owned and international enterprises, we offer the same degree of dedication to assist with your business goals.
Drawing on expertise across our varied practice areas, we deliver full-service advice with a personal approach. Our lawyers are experienced in a range of business and commercial issues, including:
- Structuring and incorporation of Companies, Partnerships, Societies, Limited Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Business Acquisition and Sale Transactions
- Financings and Secured Transactions
- Reorganizations, including tax driven rollovers, amalgamations and restructuring
- Intellectual Property, Licensing and Trademarks Registration
- Contract, Franchise and Lease Negotiations
- Employment and Labour
- Corporate Governance
- Succession Planning and Trusts
- Annual Records Office Maintenance
Our Business & Commercial Lawyers
Esplanade Corporate Records Services
Our dedicated Corporate Services team ensures your corporate documents are both in good hands and in good standing. With over 50 years of combined experience managing records for a range of businesses, First Nations, and organizations, we skillfully deal with public inquiries, claims, audits, and annual filings.
We are proud to offer the benefits of a full-service firm combined with the approachability and care of a trusted business partner.
The Partners of Ratcliff LLP have for administrative and business reasons, assigned the task of corporate records administration to Esplanade Corporate Records Services Ltd.