- B.A., University of Victoria, 2012
- J.D., University of Victoria, 2017
- Law Society of British Columbia (2018)
- Canadian Federation of University Women Bertha Wilson Scholarship
- Bonnie Bryan Memorial Scholarship in Law
Natalia is an associate with Ratcliff LLP. She joined the firm as an articling student in 2017 after completing her J.D. at the University of Victoria. Natalia works in Ratcliff’s litigation group, primarily in Aboriginal law. She has provided support on a wide range of files that have come before the courts in British Columbia, the Federal Courts, and administrative tribunals such as the National Energy Board.
In her spare time, Natalia can usually be found running, playing music, and hanging out with her cat.