- B.A. (Hons), University of British Columbia
- J.D. (Hons), University of Toronto
- J.D. (Hons), Columbia Law School
- S.J.D., University of Toronto
- Member of the Bar in New York, 2008
- Law Society of British Columbia, 2011
Nathan provides strategic legal advice to First Nations. His practice focuses on major projects and complex regulatory regimes, with a particular emphasis on environmental protection and the energy industry. He has extensive experience in negotiation, litigation, and federal and provincial regulatory processes.
Nathan has received law degrees from Columbia University and the University of Toronto, as well as a doctorate in law from the University of Toronto. Before joining Ratcliff, he practiced corporate law in New York with a concentration on financial products and markets. He has published articles on federalism, comparative constitutional law, and the Canadian financial system.