- D., 2018, University of Victoria
- A. (Hons.) with distinction, 2015, University of Victoria
- Law Society of British Columbia, 2019
- Indigenous Bar Association
- Law Foundation of BC: Public Interest Award, 2017
Jeff joined the firm as an articling student in 2018 after completing his legal education at the University of Victoria. Jeff works primarily in litigation, negotiation and law & policy development. Jeff has provided support on a wide range of files that have come before courts in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Ontario, the Federal Courts, and administrative tribunals. Jeff advises on land and resource issues, Aboriginal rights and title, matters under the Indian Act, First Nation governance issues, and Indigenous legal traditions. Jeff is a proud member of the Lax Kw’alaams First Nation. Outside the practice of law, Jeff is an avid birder, and photographer.
- RAVEN Trust – President