- B.A., University of New Brunswick, 2004
- M.A., University of New Brunswick, 2008
- J.D., University of Victoria, 2015
- Law Society of British Columbia
- 2015, Law Foundation of British Columbia Public Interest Award
Jamie is an associate with Ratcliff & Company LLP. He joined the firm as an articling student in 2015 after completing his J.D. at the University of Victoria. Jamie primarily works in Ratcliff’s litigation group. He has provided support on a wide range of files that have come before courts in British Columbia, the Federal Courts, and administrative tribunals such as the National Energy Board and the Specific Claims Tribunal.