Jeremy is a skilled advisor in corporate commercial operations and transactions with a focus on the natural resource sector. Prior to practicing law, he worked throughout British Columbia as a Forest Engineer and brings this unique industry knowledge to his work.
Before joining Racliff, Jeremy worked at a national law firm in Vancouver. While he is not at the office (or riding his bike to the office), he enjoys reading, travelling and spending time outside doing almost any sport.
Awards & Accolades
- Recognized in the 2022 edition of Chambers Canada in Agribusiness: Forestry
- Registered Professional Forester, British Columbia Association of Forest Professionals, 2004
- Engineer-in-Training, Association of Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia, 2002
In The Community
- Secretary, CBA British Columbia, Natural Resource Section
Year Of Call
- British Columbia, 2008
- B.S.F. (Forest Operations), University of British Columbia
- J.D., University of Calgary