500 - 221 West Esplanade
North Vancouver BC V7M 3J3
Tel: (604) 988-5201
Fax: (604) 988-1452
- B.S.F. (Forest Operations), University of British Columbia
- J.D., University of Calgary
Jeremy joined Ratcliff & Company LLP's team of business law solicitors in 2012 after working at a national law firm in downtown Vancouver since 2007.
Prior to entering law school, Jeremy worked throughout BC as a forest engineer and he now brings his knowledge of that industry to his law practice. In addition, he has experience assisting clients with many types of corporate commercial transactions and normal-course business operations, both in the natural resource and other sectors.
While he is not at the office (or riding his bike to the office), Jeremy enjoys reading, travelling and spending time outside doing almost any sport.
- Law Society of British Columbia, 2008
- CBA British Columbia, Natural Resource Section, Secretary
- Registered Professional Forester, British Columbia Association of Forest Professionals, 2004
- Engineer-in-Training, Association of Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia, 2002