500 - 221 West Esplanade
North Vancouver BC V7M 3J3
Tel: (604) 988-5201
Fax: (604) 988-1452
Daryl J. Collier
Daryl has extensive experience as a general solicitor in North Vancouver since 1969. This experience includes:
- land developments, subdivisions, conveyancing, and land related agreements;
- business transactions, share and asset sale and purchases, Incorporations, corporate reorganizations, including related trusts, and in particular dealing with professional corporations;
- wills, estates, estate planning including family, alter ego and joint partner trusts.
Presently Daryl’s preferred area of practice includes incorporations, corporate reorganizations, wills and estate planning and trusts related to estate planning and corporate restructuring. Daryl represents approximately 500 corporate clients, who are mostly small family owned business. His extensive experience in multiple fields of a solicitors practice provides invaluable counsel to his clients.
Daryl enjoys a daily workout, keeping up with current economic affairs and online investing, he loves spending time in the sun, likes good wine, cycling, a bit of golf, travelling to wherever and spending time with his family.
- BA and LL.B from University of British Columbia
- Law Society of British Columbia 1969