Our business lawyers have broad experience in the full range of business law issues, including:
- Structuring and incorporation of Companies, Partnerships, Societies, Limited Partnerships and Joint Ventures;
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements;
- Business Acquisition and Sale Transactions;
- Financings and Secured Transactions;
- Reorganizations, including tax driven 'roll-overs', amalgamations and restructuring;
- Intellectual Property, Licensing and Trademarks Registration;
- Contract, Franchise and Lease Negotiations;
- Employment and Labour;
- Corporate Governance;
- Succession Planning and Trusts;
- Annual Records Office Maintenance.
We have particular expertise in advising professional corporations in the health industry. We proudly serve small family-owned businesses and larger national and international enterprises and we offer the same degree of dedication to all.