500 - 221 West Esplanade
North Vancouver BC V7M 3J3
Tel: (604) 988-5201
Fax: (604) 988-1452
Mae Price completed her articles with Ratcliff in 2016 and has been practicing with the firm ever since. Mae primarily assists First Nations with litigation along with land and resource issues, including consultation and accommodation. Mae also has a general civil litigation practice.
Before joining Ratcliff, Mae worked at a leading social justice law organization. Prior to attending law school, she worked as a support worker with the Vancouver School Board.
Born and raised in Vancouver, Mae appreciates doing anything outdoors including hiking, snowboarding, jogging and camping.
- J.D. - University of Victoria, 2015
- B.A. (Distinction) Political Science – Concordia University, 2010
- Law Society of British Columbia, 2013
- "Colonial Legacies and Fiduciary Law: A Conceptual Framework for Addressing Aboriginal Health” Christine Huglo Robertson Prize – Canadian Institute for the Administration of Justice
- "My Work Should Not Cost Me My Life – the Case Against Criminalizing the Purchase of Sex in Canada” – Pivot Legal Society